DATA ANALYST APPLY NOW
What You'll Do
• Act as the first point of contact to answer all business data queries.
• Develop effective reporting solutions by utilising engineering best practices and various reporting tools.
• Participate in continuous improvement of these reporting solutions.
• Finding the right metrics to report and defining KPIs.
• Drive and support your designated business unit by converting complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
• Present appropriate analysis and commentary to technical and non-technical audience.
• Gain subject matter expertise and help define appropriate key metrics for the business unit and discover untapped areas for business improvement.
• Provide concrete data-driven insights.
• Test and communicate new features to users.
• Run regular data integrity audits and A/B Tests.
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls.
• Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions.
What You'll Need
• 2+ years of demonstrated experience working in an analytical role.
• 2+ years of demonstrated experience with business intelligence and visualisation tools creating management dashboards.
• Strong analytical skills and a passion to work with large sets of data.
• Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact.
• Writing SQL queries against large amounts of data.
• Self-starter with excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
• Must be process oriented and a logical thinker with good attention to detail.
• Working knowledge with reporting tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy or Looker.
• Working knowledge in Python, R, Spark, Hive.
• Experience in ETL / ELT is a plus.
• Experience working with dimensional data, data lakes is a plus.
Nice to Haves:
• Experience working on Shopify.
• Keen interest in Learning New Things and Sharing Information.
Send Us Your CVs on email@example.com with “Data Analyst” in the subject!